Data Protection Associate
We are currently working for a client that is a Top 20 Pharma company that are looking for a Data Protection Associate to guarantee GDPR compliance across all entities with a particular focus on EMEA.
You will be reporting directly to the DPO and wider compliance team, while implementing data and information security programmes across the company.
- Design and delivery of training and awareness programmes to meet the needs of various business units.
- Embed a data privacy culture including implementation of relevant ISO27001 controls.
- Carry out risk assessments and Data Protection Impact Assessments and make recommendations on these risks.
- Manage the breach process and carry out risk assessments when a breach or incident is reported.
As an experienced compliance and data protection professional with a relevant degree (or equivalent), you will possess a good understanding of the practical application of GDPR.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Data Protection Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Compliance Scientific £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Hatfield
- Cyber Security Scientific £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Hatfield
- Quality Assurance Scientific £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Hatfield
- Regulation Scientific £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Hatfield
- Compliance & Regulation Scientific £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Hatfield