Compliance Manager (Insurance) - London
- Promote a positive compliance culture within every aspect of our business
- Maintain, in partnership with the business, a robust operational compliance framework that serves to manage and mitigate exposure to the compliance and regulatory risks that may stem from the products we offer
- Support the development of strategies which will mitigate emerging compliance risks
- Lead the drafting of the annual Compliance Plan and compliance policies and be integral in their delivery and implementation
- Draft and present reports for presentation to our committees and Boards
- Manage the preparation of non-financial regulatory and quasi-regulatory returns, applications and notifications, and other external information requests
- Guide and advise the business on maintaining and enhancing our compliance with the various global regulations which we are subject to
- Organise the delivery of compliance training to the business
- Manage the completion of monitoring tasks in accordance with the compliance timetable, to ensure business adherence to internal and external requirements
- Work with the business to resolve any incidence of non-compliance and deliver of the business timetable
You will possess:
- Knowledge and experience of working within the regulatory regimes governing UK and international Finance and Insurance companies, as well as the Lloyd's Insurance Market and its rules
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly, concisely, on time and to any audience, no matter what the medium, is essential in this role.
- Superior organisational and prioritisation skills and be capable of responding positively to pressure and multiple priorities