Assistant Manager, Global Reporting (TMT sector) - Dublin
Are you an experienced Audit or Compliance professional with TMT sector experience?
Interested in taking on a more entrepreneurial role?
I am working with one of the largest accounting practices in Dublin, assisting them to hire an Assistant Manager for their Global Reporting Centre of Excellence. This is a fast-growing team which sits within the Assurance practice, and works with the world’s largest multinational companies to transform their global statutory reporting and audit processes.
Being based in Dublin, the team does a lot of work within the Technology sector. In case you are not familiar, Dublin serves as the European HQ to many of the world’s ‘tech giants’ such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft and Airbnb which are based in an area nicknamed “Silicone Docks”.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities to transform client’s statutory reporting process and developing exceptional client experiences.
- Proactively seek to understand client challenges and leverage relationships to deliver innovative solutions
- Drive resolution of challenges that arise in the statutory audit process on a timely basis, acting as the lead client relationship manager
- Using processes developed in the COE, provide insights to the client and global audit team, identifying opportunities to enhance the quality and efficiency of the statutory audit process
- Provide market insights to clients and to global audit teams about the latest global trends in statutory reporting and audit
- Partner with dedicated data analytics team to drive innovation and optimization of the firm’s global statutory audit strategy through data enablement, capture, automation, robotics, and deployment of data analytics at scale
- Manage a cross-border team and leverage technology to deliver a highly connected, responsive global audit to your clients
- Qualified Accountant - e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in practice or industry
- Strong understanding of multi-national group and statutory audit models
- Prior knowledge and expertise within the Technology (TMT) sector
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits.
Interested? If so, please apply here or get in touch with Claire Mason for further details.
Apply for Assistant Manager, Global Reporting (TMT sector) - Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Business & Management Consultancy €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Ireland
- Compliance Business & Management Consultancy €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Ireland
- Assistant Audit Manager Business & Management Consultancy €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Ireland
- Compliance & Regulation Business & Management Consultancy €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Ireland