Risk and Business Transformation Advisory Directors - Global Consulting Firm -
As a Director in our clients risk & advisory services team you will lead on major projects including advisory/programme assurance ,business transformation , risk management consulting ,enterprise risk management implementation ,contracts assurance and compliance projects.
They are looking for individuals with deep specialist expertise in any of the above, preferably from an implementation or operational perspective, with experience working alongside a portfolio of clients across a variety of industries.
The focus will primarily be on helping Boards as they manage strategic and transformation risks, rather than delivery of audit and compliance health checks
Therefore, they are looking for somebody who has a track record of engaging, influencing and developing relationships with Boards. The individual(s) they appoint will support the RAS leadership team in their strategy to grow the business significantly in the coming years. Success will be built on your responsibility and ability to develop the service proposition and the firms growing presence in the market. As a result, a track record of building a business and team will be essential.
This role will suit an individual who is ambitious, thrives on driving a significant opportunity forward and who brings excellent knowledge and capabilities. Our client will provide you with a supportive environment to drive this opportunity forward.
- Develop a strong service proposition to take to market, demonstrating a track record of building a proposition, growing a brand, building a team and securing new business.
- Enhance the capabilities of the risk & advisory services team.
- Oversee the delivery of a profitable portfolio and ensure excellent client service.
- Be a strong leader of people, to inspire and motivate those around you.
- Build a strong network with the Partner community and help them grow the business.
- Scope, manage and deliver projects and assignments across a varied client base, utilising the right mix of skills.
- Make excellence in client service central to everything you do.
- Discuss findings with clients and obtain their buy-in to a proposed way forward.
- Research competitor offerings and remain up to date with latest thinking in areas of expertise.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggests innovative products and services.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate team members. This includes participating in recruitment, performance management, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines, and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for relevant team members.
Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant professional qualification
- Experience of managing and delivering major projects, business transformation projects, risk management implementations across a range of industries/sectors
- A thorough understanding of approaches, methodologies and technical standards (as promulgated by PMI, IMPA, APM, IRM, ISO, COSO)
- Thorough understanding of risk management standards and guidelines
- Thorough understanding of project management approaches and methodologies
- Experience of taking topics to Boards and an ability to effectively engage senior management across the projects / risk advisory space
- Full driving licence and own car is preferable (Flexibility to travel on a regular basis locally with potential for wider travel including international assignments).
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms £150,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £150,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Director Technology, ICT & Telecoms £150,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Analysis Technology, ICT & Telecoms £150,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms £150,000 or more jobs in London (Central)