My client is an international risk advisory professional services firm who are seeking to appoint an experienced Manager to join their London based operation. This managerial appointment is situated within Advisory and will be part of the Prudential team.
We seek a Manager experienced in Prudential regulatory matters ideally experienced in dealing with investment firms. You will have a strong technical knowledge in prudential legislation. Candidates must have a professional qualification, ACA, CFA, CISI or equivalent.
Reporting into the Senior Management team your key duties will consist of delivering end to end projects on behalf of clients.
Desired areas of expertise will include.
- Capital adequacy calculations,
- Risk management, risk assessment and quantification,
- Prudential consolidation
- Financial regulatory reporting.
This is an established team that has expanded rapidly in the past 12 months and is continuing to grow at pace. Ideally the candidate will be keen to grow within the role and develop the business as well as undertake more management responsibilities in the future. Promotion is typically fast at this firm. This role offers an unrivalled career opportunity. You will have high levels of autonomy as you take full ownership of your portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global consultancy in a growth phase. A good work/life balance exist within the business with agile working being encouraged.
Currently the role will be based from home. Travel and office-based working will return in time in line with company decisions around COVID 19.
Please click to apply.
Apply for Prudential Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assurance Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulation Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance & Regulation Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)