Internal Auditor (Operations and Change)
5 days left
- Full Time
Department: Business Efficiency
Location: Manchester or London (with some travel required to other BPP sites)
Contract: Permanent (Full-Time)
Drive compliance and efficiency across BPP’s internal processes
Reporting into BPP’s Director of Change Management, you will oversee compliance within all areas of the BPP Group. Presenting your audit findings to the relevant management team, you will compile formal reports and drive forward action plans to address any findings or deficiencies.
What you’ll be doing
- Working on audit assignments across all areas of the Group to map out control procedures
- Undertaking testing to ensure compliance with these controls
- Assessing any areas of risk and testing the adequacy of controls to mitigate and manage the risks identified in each area.
- Discussing results and agreeing measurable action plans with management
- Drafting and circulating audit reports with detailed findings and action plans to address areas of concern.
- Following up on action plans and ensuring that these are closed down and actioned within agreed time scales.
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and achieve our collective goal of Building Careers Through Education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
What we’re looking for
- Self-motivated with the ability to undertake complex work and assignments on your own
- The ability to understand and be able to map out business processes
- The ability to conduct interviews at all levels across the organisation
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently
- Results-driven and able to work to deadlines
- Experience of working within a professional environment
- An effective communicator with the ability to foster good relationships across the organisation
- Integrity, credibility and calmness under pressure
- A desire to problem-solve, and to challenge and be challenged
- The ability to push for the best at all times
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Education, Training & Recruitment £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Manchester
- Compliance Education, Training & Recruitment £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Manchester
- Internal Auditor Education, Training & Recruitment £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Manchester
- Change Management Education, Training & Recruitment £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Manchester
- Compliance & Regulation Education, Training & Recruitment £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Manchester