Regulatory Reporting Manager
A niche Investment Management firm with is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Manager to join their business in a newly created role. An exciting opportunity for someone with a strong Regulatory Reporting background to join a highly successful business.
- Oversee daily workflows and exceptions management for regulatory reporting for EMIR, MIFID, SFTR, SFDR, UMR, MMFR, ASIC, FMIA and other key regulatory reporting obligations.
- Manage projects related to expanding regulatory reporting requirements.
- Monitor regulatory horizon upcoming regulatory reporting changes.
- Develop, implement and formulate procedures for all regulatory reporting reconciliations and controls.
- Manage and control exceptions with clear reporting and ensure that resolutions are tracked and managed effectively,
- At least 5 years compliance experience working within a similar Regulatory Reporting role.
- Previous experience working in an Investment Management firm would be useful.
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of UnaVista & Thinkfolio would be preferable.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbally, with the ability to develop relationships across the business.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.