VP Internal Controls, London
KPP Search is currently working with a fast-growing Boutique consultancy which is a spin-off company from a leading multinational services company
This is a critical role for the business which are planning to double their current team within Central London. This role has the opportunity to work both on a contract and permanent basis.
- Engage in the scoping, design and implementation of preventative controls to ensure a complete, effective and efficient first-line control framework.
- Partner with businesses to ensure compliance with relevant Firm policies/standards, also external regulatory expectations and industry standards where relevant.
- Lead risk-based assessments and gap analyses to review inherent and residual risk associated with trade booking processes.
- Perform analysis across large volumes of trade data to run proof of concepts and define effective rules-based exception logic.
- Implement plans to continuously evolve control framework including ongoing migration of detective controls to become preventative.
- 6-8 Years experience.
- Relevant industry experience with experience in operational risk, middle office, product control or other.
- Strong working knowledge and subject matter expertise in traded products and related control principles.
- Strong change management experience.
- Experience in leading controls related technology change.
- Effective negotiation and relationship skills.
- Visa is not provided for this role, ideally EU candidates only.
For more information please apply.
Apply for VP Internal Controls, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Compliance Professional Services UK Pounds jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Analysis Professional Services UK Pounds jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Controls Professional Services UK Pounds jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Governance & GRC Professional Services UK Pounds jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Professional Services UK Pounds jobs in London (Central)