VP Internal Controls, London
KPP Search is currently working with a fast-growing Boutique consultancy which is a spin-off company from a leading multinational services company
This is a critical role for the business which are planning to double their current team within Central London. This role has the opportunity to work both on a contract and permanent basis.
- Engage in the scoping, design and implementation of preventative controls to ensure a complete, effective and efficient first-line control framework.
- Partner with businesses to ensure compliance with relevant Firm policies/standards, also external regulatory expectations and industry standards where relevant.
- Lead risk-based assessments and gap analyses to review inherent and residual risk associated with trade booking processes.
- Perform analysis across large volumes of trade data to run proof of concepts and define effective rules-based exception logic.
- Implement plans to continuously evolve control framework including ongoing migration of detective controls to become preventative.
- 6-8 Years experience.
- Relevant industry experience with experience in operational risk, middle office, product control or other.
- Strong working knowledge and subject matter expertise in traded products and related control principles.
- Strong change management experience.
- Experience in leading controls related technology change.
- Effective negotiation and relationship skills.
- Visa is not provided for this role, ideally EU candidates only.
For more information please apply.
More searches like this
- Compliance Professional Services UK Pounds jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Analysis Professional Services UK Pounds jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Controls Professional Services UK Pounds jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Governance & GRC Professional Services UK Pounds jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Professional Services UK Pounds jobs in London (Central)