Global Manager Internal Controls, Europe
KPP Search is currently working with a leading global manufacturing business to recruit a Manager – Global Internal Controls based in Krakow.
This is a critical role for the business which will be responsible for managing the global internal controls function and driving strategic improvements in controls and processes across the company’s global operations across Europe. (Currently, the business operates in more than 65 countries worldwide.)
- Driving the monitoring, testing, and improvement of controls and embedding a process improvement culture across the business’s global operations.
- Ensuring business processes and controls are designed, implemented, and
managed in line with relevant policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Identifying, assessing and monitoring existing and emerging risks.
- Developing risk management and mitigation plans.
- Ensuring that controls are fully embedded in the design of processes and
- Driving improvements in fraud prevention and detection.
- 8 to 12 years of relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of risk management, internal controls, process management, audit, fraud management and compliance.
- Significant experience in managing relationships with senior stakeholders.
- A strong track record in delivering challenging projects and driving change.
- Proven experience in developing and leading internal control reviews and/ or audit assignments.
- Proven success in managing and developing cross-functional teams of senior professionals.
- Excellent communication, and influencing skills.
For more information please apply
Apply for Global Manager Internal Controls, Europe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Compliance Production, Manufacturing & Operations Euros jobs in Poland
- Risk Analysis Production, Manufacturing & Operations Euros jobs in Poland
- Internal Controls Production, Manufacturing & Operations Euros jobs in Poland
- Corporate Governance & GRC Production, Manufacturing & Operations Euros jobs in Poland
- Risk Production, Manufacturing & Operations Euros jobs in Poland