Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Publishing and Media
IAC are pleased to be working with on of the largest publishing houses in the world to help the find a Manager for their Governance, Risk and Compliance team based in London. Our client operates in over fifty countries and you form a key part of the compliance leadership team.
Reporting into the Chief Compliance and Risk Officer the successful candidate will;
- Support the Chief Compliance Officer in managing the day-to-day operation of the Compliance Program and Risk Management processes. This will include delivering onsite compliance implementation reviews either independently or co-ordinated with Internal Audit teams.
- Provide the business with guidance on issues regarding Anti-bribery and corruption, Anti-trust, Data privacy and protecting confidential information.
- Assist in the preparation of management reports on a regular basis that will go to the board.
- Develop, maintain and revise relevant Group Compliance policies and support procedures to mitigate the occurrence of illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
- Identify potential areas of compliance and risk vulnerability and developing/implementing plans for the resolution of problematic issues. You will also provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
The ideal candidate will come from an accounting or legal background and have at least 5 years’ experience in an External Audit, Internal Audit or Compliance role. This would have been gained working in large corporates or at a top 10, consultancy. Candidates must hold an Accounting or Internal Audit qualification You must also have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to apply these skills at all levels of the organisation and with key external stakeholders as required.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Publishing and Media
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Manager Scientific £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Scientific £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Governance & GRC Scientific £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Scientific £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Compliance & Regulation Scientific £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)