Competitive Salary + Progression Opportunities + Training & Development + Employee Share Plan + Company Pension + Excellent Working Culture
Founded in 1978, Computershare employs over 12,000 people across the globe, providing services in over 22 countries to more than 16,000 clients. With a market capitalisation value of over $7 billion, Computershare has a group turnover of over $2 billion per annum. A global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation, mortgage/loans services and communications, we also specialise in a range of other diversified financial and governance services and are a trusted partner of the UK Government.
Computershare is renowned for its expertise in data management, high volume transaction processing, payments and communications. Many of the world’s leading organisations use these core competencies to help maximise the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors, members and customers.
Our vision is to leverage our global network, specialised technology, local and global financial markets expertise and unsurpassed service levels to keep Computershare at the forefront of the industry. As the perfect partner for organisations seeking consolidated tailored solutions and superior service, we constantly strive to widen the gap in quality between us and our competitors.
We have three key values that drive everything we do:
- Certainty – Count on us to deliver every time
- Ingenuity – Look beyond today’s problems to find tomorrow’s solutions
- Advantage – Unlock your competitive advantage
About the Role
The Compliance Analyst role is within the Computershare Compliance team, which is a second line of defence function within Computershare’s three lines of defence governance model.
- Establishes and maintains Compliance policies to ensure that CIS, its managers and employees are aware of and adhere to its obligations under the regulatory system.
- Advises and assists the relevant CIS employees responsible for carrying out regulated activities to comply with CIS’s obligations under the regulatory system.
- Regularly monitors, on a risk based basis, the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and procedures CIS has put in place to comply with the relevant regulatory requirements.
What will You Be Doing?
As directed, the role holder will provide day to day support to the Compliance Senior Management Team, to aid with a consistent delivery of quality Compliance analysis and reporting outputs.
- Analysis of publications, speeches and other key announcements from the FCA, FOS and other organisations impacting CIS.
- Prepare targeted communications to business areas and key stakeholders, so that recipients understand the impact and take action where appropriate.
- Data analysis - spot trends and patterns to produce meaningful Management Information in a clear, concise format.
- Prepare reports for the UK Audit Committee, Financial Crime Group and other governance meetings by working closely with Compliance team members.
- Review and update CIS policies, process and guidance, which relate to Compliance matters and provide Compliance input into other relevant policies.
- Support project work and complete ad-hoc tasks to appropriate standards and within agreed timescales, ensuring all regulatory obligations are considered.
What are We Looking For?
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a financial services role, ideally with a compliance background, for an FCA authorised and regulated firm.
- Preferably has or is working towards Financial Services Compliance qualifications e.g. ICA Certificate in Compliance.
- A good understanding of the FCA Principles and Handbook e.g. COBS, CASS, SYSC, DISP and the Senior Managers & Certification Regime.
- Skilled in the production of reports and other documents, using Microsoft products including Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to interpret data and provide insights through clear visual, written and verbal communication.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills that facilitate open working relationships with stakeholders.
- Positive, enthusiastic, can do attitude with a flexible approach to tasks.
- Undertakes work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise work.
Working for Computershare
We pride ourselves on offering continuous training & development along with career progression opportunities for all employees.
We also offer 25 days holiday, excellent pension scheme, shareholder incentive plan and a flexible employee benefits scheme which also includes the option to buy additional annual leave.
Keeping our Employees Safe
We’re currently performing all interviews, assessments and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
Most of our employees are working remotely. For people who need to be in the office we’re following government guidelines on safe working. This includes regular cleaning, maintaining safe distances and limiting the number of people in the office at any one time.
Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
The welfare of our employees is of paramount importance to us, and we will continue to do everything we can to keep our people safe during this difficult time.
A Truly Diverse Place to Work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people and we welcome applications from everyone.
At Computershare, we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
As a global organisation, with an increasingly agile workforce, we're happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo the Computershare Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance on background checks including Identification, Passport Validation, Finance, Qualification, Employment / Personal referencing and Criminal Record Basic Disclosure checks.
Computershare Technology Services (UK) Ltd is registered in England & Wales, Company No. 03199675. Registered Office: The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS13 8AE
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom