Data Privacy Manager
A career progressive Data Privacy Manager opportunity is available with a FTSE 100 Media organisation located in Central London. Working together as part of the Global Privacy Team to ensure that the organisation works within its data privacy obligations and addresses all internal and external privacy challenges.
- Support the processing of personal data, helping to identify the associated risk and any queries about data privacy
- Work with client teams to help identify any privacy considerations and work with the DPO for further analysis.
- Identify and escalate client and vendor-related queries and requests about data privacy to the DPO Work to help them create and maintain documentation and records.
- Drive and support the remediation of any privacy compliance risks, and work with the agencies to ensure the correct outcomes are achieved
- Work closely with the Legal Team and DPO to review both client and vendor data processing agreements
- Play a key role in the ongoing development and delivery of privacy awareness and day-to-day guidance
Skills and experience
- Experience of working within privacy or data protection
- Experience of managing compliance with privacy and data protection laws and delivering best practice
- Knowledge of data privacy, security and ethics
- Diligent, detail-oriented and investigative nature
For further information on this career progressive Privacy Manager position with a FTSE 100 blue chip, please do apply with your full CV details.
More searches like this
- Compliance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Regulation Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Risk Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)