Valuations Manager, London
Are you a Valuations expert ready to take the next step in your career? Join this Global Top CA firm in one of the greatest cosmopolitan cities in the world.
You will join and lead a growing team and manage a portfolio of valuation clients and support the top management with project work. Showcase your skills as expert in your field and execute technical valuations analyses for accounting, commercial, tax and forensic engagements. Build new client relationships and provide effective project management of valuation engagements.
- London is one of the most multicultural cities on the planet
- The food is fantastic - The city is full of new restaurants, pop-up cafes, cookery schools, food photographers and culinary bloggers constantly re-inventing the notion of good food
- Whatever the season, London is spellbindingly beautiful
- If you want to step away from the hustle and bustle, you're never more than a few minutes away from inner city parks and open spaces
- Provide effective project management of valuation engagements
- London is the performing arts capital of the world
- Enjoy a multicultural environment with team members from all over the world
- You will form part and manage a diverse team within a collaborative environment
- Deliver clear, succinct and robust valuation reports
- London shopping offers everything form flea markets, vintage shops to luxury stores.
- Join one of the Top CA firms globally
- You will provide effective project management of valuation engagement
- Wherever you are in London, you will be amazed by the diverse architecture around you
- Great work/life balance and time to relax and embrace fantastic environment
- Execute technical valuation analyses for accounting, tax, commercial and forensic engagements
- Carry out relevant technical research relevant to a specific area of valuations
- London has one of the best transport infrastructures in the world
- Recognise business and sales opportunities and build new relationships
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Qualified CA/ACCA/ACA/CFA or equivalent
- Valuations experience within professional services firm
- Experience in various valuation techniques ie. intangible asset valuation, multiples analysis, derivatives pricing, discounted cash flow etc.
- Proven management experience
- Strong analytical and excel modelling skills
- Ability to interpret financial statements (in the context of valuations)
- Excellent communications skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
More searches like this
- Forensic / Fraud Accountancy Practice Up to £20,000 jobs in London (Central)
- Other Accountancy Practice Up to £20,000 jobs in London (Central)
- Compliance & Regulation Accountancy Practice Up to £20,000 jobs in London (Central)
- Investigations Accountancy Practice Up to £20,000 jobs in London (Central)