Deputy Head of Compliance
Great opportunity to live in a location with a high level of safety with a large expat population. Join a multinational organisation with around 10 different nationalities in the Luxembourg office. This opportunity is the perfect role for someone looking to get involved in all aspects of compliance within the fund services industry.
- Join a multinational organisation operating across multiple jurisdictions
- Oversee licensing requirements and regulatory obligations for licensed firms and individuals
- Enjoy life living in a strategically positioned location in the centre of Europe
- Join a company that puts your well being first and is passionate about helping you develop your career
- Opportunity to work for a firm administering funds with over $140 billion in assets
- Enjoy living and working in a country surrounded by greenery with a high quality of life
- Involvement in compliance monitoring, and revamping policies
- Get the opportunity to work directly and closely with the Head of Compliance
- Prepare compliance reports for management, and various committees
- Masters Degree in either Compliance, Risk Management, or Law
- Investment & Funds industry exposure in compliance or legal environment
- Experience working within compliance environment in Luxembourg
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg Funds Industry regulatory framework
- English speaking, other European language skills advantageous
- Good understanding of both AML / CFT and regulatory environment
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)