Internal Controls Manager-Global Energy Company (12 month FTC)
Leading the Internal Control framework of the UK entity of a global energy company, providing & implementing improvement points for the business and it's subsidiaries and activities.
Our client is the UK entity of a global energy company who produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. They have over 100,000 employees are committed to providing better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible.
Our client is currently experiencing a global transformation programme as they move even closer towards becoming the renewable energy company of choice.
Our client is committed to reducing the environmental impact of engines and machinery and exceeding the UK environmental regulations. As an organisation they also encourage employees to give back to their communities and play a beneficial role in society through a wide range of CSR initiatives.
- Identification, mapping and evaluation of business related risks
- Analyse, present and comment on the risks assessed by the members of the management committee
- Evaluate the internal control framework and ensure continuous improvement
- Identify any weaknesses and provide recommendations to strengthen control of operations
- Participation in the implementation, proposal, planning, coordination and monitoring of DCIAG audits
- Co-ordinate draft reports with the departments including performing closing and follow-up meetings
- Ensure SOX compliance for the group
- To control the risks related to SAP authorisations
- Assist the Compliance function by carrying out compliance audits ie due diligence, expenses and compliance risk mapping
- Strong Internal Control and Financial knowledge with minimum experience of working in a similar position
- Knowledge of principles governing Sarbanes Oxley Act and Financial Regulation rules
- Knowledge and experience of Priority Accounting Controls, SAP experience or equivalent ERP
- Integrity, confidentiality, decisiveness and flexibility and ability to influence and engage with the senior leadership team
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIA/IRM or CIMA
- 12 month FTC offering flexibility, stability and quick turnaround
- Experience of working in the UK entity of a global organisation
- Experience of working in a transformation environment
- London base with flexible working available
- Competitive salary
- Deadline for applications is: Monday 19th July at 9am
More searches like this
- Compliance Production, Manufacturing & Operations £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Manager Production, Manufacturing & Operations £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Production, Manufacturing & Operations £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Controls Production, Manufacturing & Operations £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance & Regulation Production, Manufacturing & Operations £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)