1st Line Monitoring Analyst KYC London
I am partnering with my European Banking Client who is currently looking for a 1st Line Control Function Analyst/KYC to join their team based in Central London. This is a flexible working opportunity.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Seek to identify actions/tasks to implement improvements to financial crime procedures or processes.
- Collaborating with various teams across Financial Crime to work with action owners on implementing new controls/uplift in procedures or processes.
- Own and manage the delivery of Projects
- Assisting action owners in developing more detailed plans, in consultation with the appropriate stakeholders
- Provide the necessary status updates and reporting to the Transformation team consistent with agreed timelines
- Manage and escalate Risks or Issues
- Experience in Financial Services, preferably in Financial Crimes Compliance or Risk Management
- Strong working knowledge of financial crimes compliance and controls.
- Demonstrable understanding of financial crime risks and controls.
If you have solid experience of the above and are looking for a career with great career progression, please send your CV as soon as possible for consideration.