Data Privacy Manager
A blue-chip organisation in Central London requires a Privacy Manager to work closely with the DPO to implement and embed the privacy program including governance and privacy frameworks. Ensuring that the right agreements, policies, and controls are in place and that risks are reviewed, assessed, and managed.
- Deliver the Privacy Programme through developing plans, drafting deliverables and engaging stakeholders as needed.
- Support the business with compliance regulations around transformations and M&A activity.
- Provide advice on the practical consequences of complying with relevant privacy obligations, including interpretation of relevant laws, and guidance on the implementation of internal policies, procedures and guidance.
- Maintain the Privacy framework (Governance, policies, standards and guidance) including monitoring the implementation and application of internal data protection policies and processes.
- Implement and raise awareness of the essential elements of Data protection, such as the principles of data processing and data protection by design and by default.
- Review Global and higher risk Privacy Impact Assessments and vendor privacy risk assessments to provide advice on new projects and platforms and services.
- Provide analysis and advice on complex data protection queries providing pragmatic recommendations to the Business teams.
- Support the Legal team in the review of Global legal contracts and advise where necessary on data sharing arrangements and data processing agreements.
- Lead incident and breach investigations and HR DSARs as necessary.
- Support DPO to assess the level of compliance maturity and privacy-related risks within Group including Risk Reporting process.
- Monitor compliance activities and effectiveness of internal controls conducting assessments and audits to suggest improvements.
Skills & experience
- Proven data privacy experience from an operational or legal background
- Experience in delivering a wide-ranging privacy program within a multinational business.
- A high standard of technical knowledge in data privacy obligations including GDPR, E-Privacy Directive, and the DPA 2018.
- Experience in data protection including data processing, data subjects’ rights, data protection by design and by default, records of processing activities, security of processing, and data breach handling
- Proven ability to manage and complete projects across multiple business units and commitment to work collaboratively with numerous stakeholders at all levels throughout the organisation.
The successful candidate will need experience in working with HR and Colleague focused functions with the ability to multi-task, and take a pragmatic, risk-based approach to data protection compliance and a detailed approach to data privacy in a fast-paced commercial environment.
For further information and to register your interest in this outstanding privacy manager opportunity please do apply with your full CV details for review.
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Governance & GRC Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)