UK SOX implementation - PMO - 6 Month FTC
6 month SOX Project Management role to support in the implementation of UK SOX for a well known UK Company. London based 2 days p/w. Deadline - Monday 23rd August.
Our client is British multinational courier company established in the 1500's they have been a cornerstone of the UK economy for many years.
Their ex-CEO is the key contributor to the UK SOX reforms so this organisation are extremely keen to support the review and ensure their control frameworks are leading edge.
This role is a blended role with responsibility for the project management, appropriate governance and control of the SOX implementation project.
- Documenting the scope of the SOX project and charter
- Leading on resourcing and staff coordination of the project
- Liaising with third parties to ensure appropriate project governance and project delivery time lines are adhered to
- Preparing steering committee & audit committee packs relating to reporting & governance processes
- Performing project risk assessments and quality assurance over the SOX implementation
- Creating project meeting packs, action log planning, tracing documentation and administration of the RAID log.
- Leading on selection and implementation of compliance tools for the SOX Programme
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders all the way up to C-suite level
- ACA/ACCA/CIA/CIMA accountant
- Experience with Project Management or Finance Transformation
- Experience of US Sox implementation
- Prince 2/ P3O qualification would be preferred but not essential
- Proven track record of delivering projects in line with best practice, governance and suitable controls.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, operating at executive level ·
- Ability to manage upwards and influence in a complex, fast moving environment.
- 6 month FTC (potential to extend but this is not guaranteed)
- £75k-£90k Base Salary
- In London circa 2 days per week
- Regular engagement with C-suite executives
- Leading edge experience to be gained in relation to UK SOX implementation
- Deadline - Monday 23rd August.
More searches like this
- Compliance Logistics & Transport £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Logistics & Transport £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Controls Logistics & Transport £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Compliance & Regulation Logistics & Transport £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)