Compliance Advisory Manager
The Audit Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC)* have been mandated by our client, a globally recognized brand in the Financial Services Sector, to support in their search for a Compliance Advisory Manager
This role represents an exciting opportunity to lead the Compliance Advisory function in a fast paced and dynamic environment, taking the lead for future hires into the team within a rapidly growing business within a developing and maturing second line function, across multiple business entities.
Reporting into the Head of Risk and Governance, you will be responsible for providing compliance advice across the following areas:
- FCA handbook
- Data Protection
- Financial Crime
- Product and Environmental Compliance
Whilst compliance experience across all these areas is an advantage, it is essential that the successful incumbent has significant and in depth knowledge of the FCA handbook and guidelines, specifically with broad oversight over consumer credit and / or credit broking.
Candidates from a legal compliance or financial compliance related background with relevant advisory experience may apply.
- 5 years + Compliance advisory experience
- Experience of leading and managing a team of compliance professionals
- In depth knowledge of FCA handbook and guidelines in relation to consumer credit
- Compliance knowledge from a Consumer credit related business (for example Leasing, Credit Cards, Pier to Pier lending platforms or insurance) is extremely beneficial
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment
Further Beneficial experience
- Experience across Data Protection (GDPR), Financial Crime, product and environmental compliance (for example understanding rules round building regulations)
- Qualifications such as ICA are useful but not mandatory
- Legal backgrounds / degrees are beneficial but again not mandatory
- Line management experience is beneficial but not essential this position (But you must be able to demonstrate specialist compliance advisory knowledge)
What type of person will suit this position?
- A fast learner that has the capacity to work to tight deadlines in fast paced but friendly environment and can deal with high workloads
- Being aware of the wider implications for the business and being able to relay this effectively to all levels of staff
Apply for Compliance Advisory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly