Astrum Search has partnered with a rapidly expanding technology business to recruit a SOX Manager.
The SOX Manager is a newly created role in a recently formed in-house team. The business has grown significantly in recent years and has recently listed on the NYSE. Following their successful listing, they are now in process of building a best-in-class controls/ SOX team to design and implement the necessary controls and processes to obtain SOX compliance.
You’ll have direct line management responsibility of a more junior SOX Auditor but still be operational and hands-on to update SOX documentation, including risk and controls matrices and process flowcharts, and evaluate controls as new systems are developed or processes change. You will also ensure all in-scope controls are properly designed whilst providing training and support to internal control owners.
The successful candidate must have significant SOX and controls experience and ideally have been involved in a prior SOX implementation. The preference is for a candidate with prior experience of working either within internal or external audit from a Big 4 firm, but those currently working in a controls focussed role in industry will also be considered.
The role is London based but does offer a high level of flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week. Currently, the team are working fully remote with a view to returning to the office later this year.
This is an excellent opportunity to help develop the controls function in an exciting and tech driven business.
Apply for SOX Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Controls Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)