Audit Compliance Senior Manager
In KPMG Business Services, we are a cross-functional team, bringing together experts across a wide range of critical activities which help to grow, run and protect our business. From HR and Learning, Finance, Procurement, Facilities and Operations, through to Risk and Legal, Corporate Affairs, and Market Development, our approach is focused on driving the improved performance of the firm. We work shoulder to shoulder with our client-facing teams and we focus on delivering our services in ways which help to drive efficiency, improve quality and enhance our firm’s brand and reputation.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage process for dealing with information requests from regulators including co-ordination and tracking the response to all commitments made by the business.
- Ownership of the planning process for Audit Compliance to ensure that all regulatory commitments are met and resources are effectively allocated in relation to regulatory risk priorities.
- Maintain a governance framework for managing and internal reporting of regulatory risks and issues. This includes documenting the operational process and procedures for the Audit Compliance Team and supporting the Head of Audit Compliance with internal MI and governance meetings and action tracking.
- Providing respected advice and guidance on regulatory matters to the Audit business.
What we’re looking for
- Awareness of the different types of service delivered out of the Audit Capability Group and the key differences between financial statement audit and key non-audit services.
- Project management of multiple workstreams alongside unpredictable consultation workload.
- Experience of drafting and agreeing scope of work, liability and release of report sections in professional services contracts and hold harmless agreements.
- Experience of delivering a range of services at manager level or above within an audit practice, for example non-financial assurance, grant reporting and agreed-upon procedures.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Governance & GRC Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom