Senior Manager – Investigations & Compliance (ESG)
What you’ll be doing
- Lead and manage a range of business conduct, ethics and integrity-based projects, with a focus on ESG and Ethical Supply Chain.
- As a Senior Manager you will be expected to deal directly with the stakeholder, senior members KPMG teams and other third parties as required. You will also be expected to oversee and train junior colleagues and take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of project deliverables.
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally with colleagues from across KPMG capabilities, including our global member firms, Operations Advisory, Strategy, Climate Risk and Decarbonisation Strategy, Finance Transformation, Global Business Services, Customer and Digital to deliver multi-disciplinary solutions.
- Variety of project-based work over a cross section of ESG work types, industries and geographies. Our ESG proposition interconnects with other compliance related work and the individual should expect to work across a range of areas.
What we’re looking for
- A relevant degree or compliance based qualification is desirable.
- A keen interest and understanding of the topical subject of ESG and the business conduct risks associated with operating a global supply chain.
- Practical in-house or consulting experience leading ethical supply chain engagements and other areas of business conduct and integrity with a strong understanding of the third-party risk and compliance landscape, including regulatory drivers, recent enforcement actions and international best practice. Your experience may include modern slavery, bribery and corruption and environmental issues in the supply chain.
- Experience in scoping, planning and defining compliance projects.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Compliance Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Forensic / Fraud Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Financial Crime Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom