Risk Governance Senior Manager
In an ever-changing, increasingly complex world, we work shoulder-to-shoulder with stakeholders to help them overcome their most demanding challenges today – and to be ready for whatever comes next.
Working across a breadth of areas, from Strategy and People Operations through to Financial Transformation, Risk, Forensic and Technology, our aim is to add value right from day one. We do that by immersing ourselves in our stakeholders' organisations and thinking differently about how we can deliver the best possible outcomes.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with senior internal stakeholders and senior external stakeholders across various functions including Front Office.
- Responsible for management and delivery of individual work streams including managing and developing junior team members. In addition, you will be expected to support internal business development activities and stakeholder relationship development.
- The individual will need to be proactive in keeping abreast of regulatory expectations and industry practices.
What we’re looking for
- Experience of delivering major regulatory change programmes.
- Strong understanding of regulatory reforms impacting financial institutions(e.g. FRTB).
- Familiarity with relevant technology developments and solutions.
- Experience in development of documentation of coherent risk management frameworks.
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, we’ll have regular, honest conversations about your career.
As part of a high performing team you will be offered extensive professional development and support. You will be allocated a senior member of staff to assist with your career development and performance management to help you in meeting your professional goals.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
Applying with a Disability. KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
What to do next
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey by clicking 'Apply' today.
More searches like this
- Risk Management Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Governance & GRC Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Change Management Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom