The Audit Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by our client, a well established UK bank, to assist in building out their compliance function. The positions are at Analyst and Manager level.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance, you will have responsibility for compliance activities across the business.
This position covers all key aspects of the role, with a particular focus on fraud (AML) and KYC, so you will need to demonstrate technical knowledge around regulations in this area as well as advising around new products as they come to market.
You will take responsibility for formalizing the compliance plan, quality checks and oversight, thematic reviews, horizon scanning, issues management and risk assessment planning and remediation, providing independent assurance to the wider business.
These are stakeholder facing roles where you will need to deliver the right message to both First and Second Line.
- Experience of delivering compliance related activities
- 4-10 years Compliance experience in a UK Regulated environment (ideally within financial services)
- Track record of delivering a Compliance plan
- Extensive track record of delivering results whilst dealing with stakeholders
- In depth experience of AML compliance activities
Apply for Compliance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly