Excellent salary plus bonus and benefits
Edinburgh, Birmingham or London (Hybrid working)
CVs by 19th October 21
Start date: Oct 21 - Jan 21
Meraki Talent's financial services client is actively looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their Policy, Advice and Guidance Team. The Compliance Analyst will focus on Conduct and Compliance within the team, analysing incident data and ensuring the team is informed of regulatory developments. The business is continually evolving and this role would suit graduates or those with experience in Financial Services Compliance.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Analyst
- Identifying and analysing regulatory developments
- Collection, analysis and delivery of Risk and Incident data and MI
- Manage the processes for submitting the regular returns to the regulators
- To provide support on new and existing projects
- Developing a positive culture of compliance within the business
Background of the Compliance Analyst
- Good knowledge of financial services regulation and compliance including regulatory bodies
- Strong analytical skills and judgement
- Experience in a risk or compliance environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively liaise with senior management
- Ability to assess, question and challenge results in a commercial environment
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you?
Sarah wants: Compliance, Graduate, Regulation, Risk Data Analytics
Please see our website page headed (eg) 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'