The Audit Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC)* has been mandated by our client, a well established UK bank, to assist in their search for a Compliance Manager to partner the savings part of the business.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance Advisory, you will manage a Compliance Analyst, with longer term opportunity to hire further into the team.
This position covers all aspects of savings related products (from ISAs to any fixed term savings product) so you will need to demonstrate technical knowledge around regulations in this area as well as advising around new products as they come to the market.
You will take responsibility for formalizing the compliance plan, quality checks and oversight, thematic reviews, horizon scanning, issues management and risk assessment planning and remediation, providing independent assurance to the wider business.
This is a stakeholder facing role where you will need to deliver the right message to both First and Second Line.
- Experience of leading a small team within a compliance related role
- 5+ years Compliance Advisory experience in a UK Regulated environment
- Track record of delivering a Compliance plan
- Extensive track record of delivering results whilst dealing with stakeholders
- Product exposure within deposit protection / Savings related products would be beneficial (candidates without specific product knowledge will be considered provided they have significant experience of working in a compliance advisory function for a UK regulated business)
The Audit Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit, Risk and Compliance !