Compliance Manager - Lending / Consumer Finance
Join a cutting edge business that is embarking on exciting growth plans and development of its product offering. This company is on a mission to support consumers with their financing requirements and do it in a way that offers exceptional value, clarity and the highest of customer support.
You will be joining the business at an exciting and pivotal point in their success story. There will be lots of learning opportunities and scope to build your current skill set, work with some insightful industry specialists and make something already great, even better!
Duties will include:
- Maintenance and oversight of business adherence to regulatory compliance requirements
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with business stakeholders within Operations, Legal and Risk.
- Champion and develop compliance awareness and understanding across the organisation.
- Provide advice, guidance and support on regulatory issues as required including CCA, CONC, SYSC8, DISP and ICOBS.
- Create, review and maintain compliance policies.
- Review and monitoring compliance of financial promotion, TCF and responsible lending.
- Act as compliance SME in supporting a growing business with quickly developing satregic and commercial priorities.
- Understanding / working knowledge of FCA Handbook: SYSC, CONC, DISP, ICOBS
- Consumer finance / lending compliance experience in an FCA regulated business / bank / FinTech / Lender
- Relevant industry related degree
- Experience training and coaching colleagues
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Proactive, confident and able to challenge policy or procedure that require improvement
Competitive salary depending on experience + attractive benefits.
Hybrid working arrangements.