IT Compliance Manager - Houston/Texas
IT Compliance Manager - Houston, Texas
Salary - Highly Competitive
KPP Search is currently partnered with one of the world’s leading global pioneering technology companies. They are currently looking for an ambitious IT Compliance Manager to join their global team at their US headquarters in Houston, TX.
Our client is looking to hire 2 highly motivated IT Compliance Managers to be based in Houston.
As an IT Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of the IT General Controls methodology that ensures compliance with external requirements (J-SOX and local regulatory requirements) and internal IT regulations. The exposure to complex technological landscapes along with the global exposure, provide a great opportunity to gain invaluable exposure into a very prominent business.
The position offers fast-tracked flexible career progression with the ability to progress naturally, rotation into the business into any department of your choice and/or relocate to 50+ countries.
- Assurance of annual J-SOX compliance in the respective region: ensure that design and operation of IT General Controls are in line with global PG methodology for Internal Control over Financial Reporting.
- Streamline communication regarding global ITGC design & operation principles and changes to the overall framework to the stakeholders and support their implementation.
- Acting as a single point of contact for ITGC-related matters in the region.
- Providing support and guidance around ITGC methodology.
- Coordination of annual J-SOX external and internal ITGC testing (in conjunction with external/internal auditor).
- Ensure control test plans and further documentation is up to date and testing is scheduled and executed according to global requirements.
- Timely escalation of local IT Compliance issues to global management.
- Minimum 8 years of proven IT compliance.
- Strong understanding of IT operational processes, IT service management processes and IT landscape and organisational structure.
- Experience in working with IT controls in the ICoFR environment and familiarity with ITGC design.
- Experience with IT process, governance & compliance frameworks and regulations (ITIL, COBIT, SOX or J-SOX principles, COSO).
- Excellent communication, project management and organisational skills.
- English: fluent oral and written, other languages are useful.
- Right to work in the US.
For more information please apply
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States
- IT Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States
- Sarbanes-Oxley Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States