HEATLHCARE COMPLIANCE - KNOWLEDGE OF CQC REGS AND 2 YEARS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
1 day left
Our client, an exciting UK technology start-up in healthcare backed by a large international parent company, is recruiting their first Compliance Officer. Reporting the UK Chief Operating Officer, duties include;
- Act as the primary person responsible for coordinating all day-to-day compliance activities under various health & general regulatory bodies
- Ensure that group has the documented policies and procedures in place.
- Ensure accurate and timely regulatory filings for all UK business entities.
- Respond to external requests for information required for regulatory filings.
- Coordinate with other team members to gather documentation requested from regulators and commercial partners.
- Maintain a database and other reference materials related to regulatory issues and compliance with group’s operations.
- Assist in establishing internal audit processes and remediation plans for business or compliance risks.
- Perform periodic compliance audits, risk assessments, and other ongoing compliance monitoring activities.
You should have at least two years experience in Healthcare with experience & knowledge of CQC Regulations from one of the following; Audit (external or internal), Compliance, Legal/Licensing, QA or Risk. You must also be good at building relationships with both immediate colleagues and with Commercial partners (including some well-known UK brands). Great opportunity to join well backed & worthwhile start up with the chance to build & lead you own department & team in the medium term. NB Role is 100% office based close to Angel tube (or short bus ride from Kings Cross/Euston)
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to Gisselle Uruena in the first instance, (including a contact number & email) by clicking Apply below. However please note due to Covid we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.
Apply for HEATLHCARE COMPLIANCE - KNOWLEDGE OF CQC REGS AND 2 YEARS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly