Head of Audit, Corporate Trust & Loan Services US
Location: USA Remote
Effective January 10th, 2022, all new employees of Computershare, who report to an office regularly or intermittently, are required to comply with our standard OSHA-mandated COVID-19 vaccination-or-testing policy, as soon as practical and as a condition of employment. Employees will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving both doses of a qualifying two-dose vaccine or one dose of a qualifying single-dose vaccine. Boosters are not required at this time. Face coverings will be required when in an office per the Computershare COVID-19 Vaccination-or-Testing Policy For US Employees.
We give you a world of potential
We are excited to be advertising for a Head of Audit, Corporate Trust & Loan Services US to join our brilliantly talented Global Internal Audit function on a permanent basis.
Roles like this do not come up here often. You might be looking for that next big move or maybe you feel a little stagnated in your current role or perhaps you want to work for an organisation that offers you flexibility, creativity, and variety? Whatever it may be, this role could just be what you are looking for!
A role you will love
We are a global business with an entrepreneurial spirit, and we are proud of that. What that comes with though is a fast-paced environment and lots of change so you will be resilient in nature and able to adapt quickly and embrace the pace of change we often work at.
The Head of Audit, Corporate Trust & Loan Services is a member of Group Audit’s global Senior Leadership team and is responsible for the internal audit strategy for these business areas, and collective leadership of the Group Audit function. This includes development and delivery of the annual plans, internal audit execution and reporting on the effectiveness of the governance and control frameworks to the relevant Risk and Audit Committees. This role collaborates with colleagues at the highest level across the Computershare group. The Group Audit team are located in many of the Computershare key locations.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver Risk-based Audit Planning that is focussed on protecting and enhancing the value of the businesses of Computershare (CPU) and CPU’s clients.
- Deliver high quality, well controlled, independent and objective Audit Execution, supported by comprehensive audit files.
- Effective Audit Programme Management to ensure the timely delivery of audit plans and mitigation of delivery obstacles.
- Communicate effectively and confidently throughout CPU, at the regional Board / Audit Committee level, and with global and regional senior management, business heads, clients and Regulators.
- Build a diverse, collaborative, high-performing global team and provide a working environment where team members feel empowered and motivated.
- Performing a key role in the strategic direction and delivery of the Internal Audit function.
- Effective cost control and budget management, and identification of cost efficiencies across the CPU Internal Audit function.
- Manage compliance with Computershare’s (CPU) global policies, procedures and processes, including CPU Internal Audit methodology.
- Be a facilitator for change, including identifying enhancement opportunities and challenging the status quo, to improve the operation of the CPU Internal Audit function.
What will you bring to the role?
We are looking for somebody with great communication skills, alongside the ability to build collaborative and effective working relationships with people based in locations across the United States.
New thinking and great ideas are vital to our culture of growth and we’ll make sure you have the support to be a driving force for change. We encourage our people to dive in, roll up their sleeves and take on the many opportunities bound to come their way. We are looking for people with these skills:
- Qualified Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Chartered Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent
- 10+ years of Internal Audit experience, preferably with Head of Audit or experience as a senior leader within a global audit function
- 5+ years of experience as a leader of a team with up to 10 FTEs
- Exposure to all aspects of internal audit disciplines in terms of processes, procedures, systems, theories, and practices
- Significant experience in Compliance Management, Risk Management and Quality
- Detailed understanding of the industry and regulatory landscape impacting Corporate Trust and Mortgages
- Exposure to and reporting to a regional or subsidiary Risk & Audit Committee
- Experience of working closely with US regulatory bodies
- Experience in leading continuous improvement of process, systems, and policies
- Experience of implementing data analytics within internal audit, or driving the use of data within internal audit
If this sounds like a role and organisation, you’d love to be part of, apply today!
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
Compensation. $110,000 - $200,000 USD
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States
- Internal Audit Head of Department Technology, ICT & Telecoms $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States