Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer
Compliance, Risk, CCA, Monitoring, FCA, Bristol, CCD, Somerset, Hybrid, CONC, Ad-hoc
Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer - (Hybrid Working) - Bristol
Your new company
A financial services organisation based in Bristol are currently looking to recruit a senior compliance monitoring officer to join their team and assist with day to day activates.
The organisation are offering hybrid working, a progressive / collaborative culture and a salary of £40,000+ (based on experience).
Your new role
As a senior compliance monitoring officer you will be tasked with providing regulatory support to the business through effective monitoring and analysis of operational function and creating and supporting an environment of continual improvement.
Other responsibilities include:
- Planning and leading on the monitoring of regulated activities within the organisation against relevant FCA and CCA/CCD rules and regulations
- Managing, developing and continuously review the compliance risk space
- Monitoring, reviewing and following-up the implementation of compliance recommendations agreed with management
What you'll need to succeed
- Background in compliance monitoring (Financial services)
- Knowledge of FCA, CDD/CDD
- Relevant qualification (ICA or significant)
- Strong Stakeholder and senior management engagement
What you'll get in return
- Salary of £40,000+ (Based on experience)
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension plan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More searches like this
- Compliance Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Investigations Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom