FCA, Compliance, Risk, Surrey, hybrid, Guildford, AML, GDPR, Audit, Quality Management, Information Security
Compliance Manager - Hybrid Working (2 - 3 Days at Home) - North Surrey
Your new company
A financial services organisation is currently looking to recruit a compliance officer to assist the senior ,management team in all compliance and risk related needs.
This organisation is offering hybrid working (2 - 3 days in the office), the chance to implement your own ideas and into a thriving company and a market leading salary.
Your new role
As a compliance officer you be tasked with the implementation of all FCA, AML and GDPR related guidelines.
Other responsibilities include:
- Management of compliance projects.
- Assessment of relevant risks and development of new security measures.
- Updating and reporting on to the UK management team and group management.
- Co-ordinating Quality Management activities and working with the Group HQ Quality Management team on group initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong FCA knowledge
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a relevant area.
- Strong communication and engagement abilities
- Hands on and highly reliable.
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working (2-3 days in the office)
- 10% Pension contribution
- Regular appraisals, training and career development
- Life Assurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More searches like this
- Compliance Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom