Credit Risk - Prudential Risk - Senior Manager/VP, Sydney, Melbourne, or Brisbane
You will work closely with the Senior leadership team and stakeholders across the business as well as externally with APRA, to define, manage and meet the regulatory requirements for the bank.
- You will be responsible and the key figure among the bank for advising on APRA's prudential Credit Risk requirements.
- Offer guidance and clear direction to the business around prudential requirements in addition to reviewing transaction proposals, new business plans and new financial products.
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership team, you will define the credit risk culture and set the credit risk framework business-wide.
- Previous prudential credit risk experience in capital markets or banking environment essential.
- 8 - 12 years ideally of experience in credit risk or financial risk setting within banking, capital markets, investment banking.
- You must be able to build meaningful business relationships with senior stakeholders
- An expert understanding of prudential regulatory frameworks.
- An ability to communicate effectively and present to a leadership team.
- A firm understanding of the credit risk environment and internal banking structure cultures.
- *The Client is not able to sponsor candidates*