Your new company
A well known not-for-profit organisation based in Basingstoke offer hybrid working (2 days in the office a week) to an experienced Governance officer.
Your new role
Your new role will provide corporate governance support and advice to all legal entities within and connected to the Group and business partnering and support for Board, Committee and General meetings and associated non-executive members and executive colleagues.
This could include:
- Managing all corporate entities to ensure that all corporate and regulatory information and registers are correctly maintained and submitted as appropriate.
- Providing board, committee and general meetings support to include:
- facilities and/or access;
- agenda preparation;
- timely report coordination and distribution;
- taking and circulation of minutes and actions within agreed service levels; and
- Establishing, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with Board and Committee members, senior management, all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to corporate objectives.
- Maintain a central library of agendas, minutes and reports for all boards and committees, obtaining relevant documents or references within documents upon request.
- Process, check for accuracy, record and monitor:
- Conflicts of interest
- Non-executive development plans
- Non-executive expenses (in line with the board member expenses policy).Etc
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a background in Governance or CoSec and you may be studying for Governance, Risk or CoSec qualifications.
What you'll get in return
Salary £35-40000 depending on experience plus a range of benefits
Flexible working options available- hybrid working 2 days a week in the office in Basingstoke.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Governance Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Compliance Not For Profit & Charities £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Governance & GRC Not For Profit & Charities £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Not For Profit & Charities £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Not For Profit & Charities £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom