My client are a large financial services corporation with operations spread across the globe.
Due to an internal promotion, we are assisting them with the recruitment of a Sanctions Analyst.
This person will need to have a good understanding of sanctions processes and have previous experience in this area. You will use your knowledge to assist in the interpretation, implementation, and communication of compliance and regulatory policies and communicate this with the business.
- Conduct training sessions with stakeholders and end users
- Develop and maintain controls
- Program and configure sanctions screening applications.
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure external needs are met
- Keep up to date on Economic Sanctions industry trends.
- Upward management reporting of issues
The successful applicant with ideally have insurance experience (or wider Financial Services) and have 2-3 years knowledge of the Sanctions industry and it's regulatory requirements. You will have strong interpersonal skills and be able to present to and influence stakeholders as you deliver information. You will be self motivated and able to manage your own time.
The team operate a hybrid working model and so you will be in the South London offices 2 days a week.
Please click to apply.
Apply for Sanctions Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Compliance Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulation Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance & Regulation Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)