We give you a world of potential
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Analyst with a desire to further develop a career in the Financial Services industry. You will be working within Computershare’s Client Asset Operational Oversight team which has oversight of all regulated activities across the business. The main objective of this team is to ensure that the firm has an adequate control framework in place to meet its obligations under the Client Asset Requirements (CAR). This includes managing any regulatory breaches that may arise and undertaking assurance monitoring of key internal controls and processes within the various business areas within the business.
A role you will love
In this varied and interesting role, you will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Conducting controls-based monitoring across the business to identify risk and improvements to controls that are required
- Co-ordinating with the business to ensure the closure of actions arising from first line assurance monitoring reviews
- Analysis of any regulatory breaches to ensure accurate and relevant information has been captured, including root cause, preventative steps and consideration given to any wider impacts to CISIL
- Supporting the closure of Internal Audit and Compliance Monitoring Actions
- Collating any documentation required by external auditors from internal stakeholders
- Collating information for completion of any relevant Management Information
What will you bring to the role?
To excel in this role, it is expected that you will possess many of the following skills and qualities:
- Degree qualified (ideally in an Accounting or Finance related discipline)
- Innovative and willing to take initiative
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to prioritise and work well under deadline pressure
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High degree of numeracy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Able to work in a team environment
- An interest in working in an operational or governance / compliance role
- Understanding of key operational processes within Financial Services
- Understanding of MiFID Regulations and key aspects of the Central Bank of Ireland’s (CBI) client asset regime (preferred)
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We've kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment. In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Controls Technology, ICT & Telecoms €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in Europe
- Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in Europe
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in Europe
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in Europe