Markets (Public Side) Advisory Compliance Manager
6 days left
- 0-25% Travel
At Lloyds Banking Group our primary purpose is to help Britain prosper…
And this is only realistic if we're making a genuine difference to Britain's people, its businesses and local communities and become the best bank we can be for customers.
We're responsible for 20% of the UK's financial system and have plans to sustainably grow, to enter new markets and to improve our services to existing customers..
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Conduct, Compliance and Operational Risk (CCOR) team facing into our Lloyds Bank Commercial Markets business.
You'll deliver proactive support and constructive challenge to the Commercial Banking Sales and Trading business areas to advise on ways to enable sustainable growth for the Group while improving how we keep the bank safe.
No two days in CCOR are ever the same!
We're a diverse and collaborative team who come from many different backgrounds but share a common vision to offer new insights, support, and challenge to senior management.
We genuinely support one another and enjoy the good humour that comes with strong relationships. This is a highly visible role to many internal leaders and you'll be supported in receiving the exposure you desire to push your career forward.
Together we make it possible...
It is no surprise then that we're looking for people who are up for a challenge, have a thirst for improving the business and themselves, love learning, and are willing to show flexibility and end-to-end ownership with the tasks at hand.
Your experience will be invaluable to us, whether gained in a Markets Risk and Compliance, Markets Legal or Trading role as you'll be supporting our future vision for the team.
Here's what would make you the perfect fit...
- A high 'EQ' and collaborative spirit with a genuine passion for seeking ways of improving and problem solving.
- A solid Financial services background in a relevant business or compliance role within a commercial banking environment (FX, Rates, Commodities or Credit Sales and Trading) providing a deep and broad knowledge of Commercial / Wholesale Banking / Capital Markets - ideally with digital experience.
- Experience with advising on complicated financial regulation (MiFID II, EMIR, Dodd-Frank, etc) and developing/improving associated controls.
- Experience of delivering oversight / activities to lead the effectiveness of risk, compliance and controls and provide strategic insight.
- Experience of collaborating with senior leaders in the organisation, either from an operational or compliance advisory perspective, including regulatory and relevant risk management frameworks.
- Analytically minded - able to collate and analyse data to draw insights and drive monitoring (e.g. lessons from "near misses") and present them
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to build positive relationships at all levels.
- Be confident operating within a matrix model - influencing and working collaboratively across a sophisticated matrix of internal customers.
About working for LBG
Working from home is supported and encouraged (2/3 days) out of either our London or Edinburgh hubs, and we'd happily discuss working patterns outside of the normal 9-5.
As a leading employer we're passionate about diversity and equal opportunity with industry recognition across gender, ethnicity, disability, LGBTQ+ and families. And, being disability positive, reasonable adjustments can be accommodated in our Recruitment process.
You'd also get:
- Annual performance bonus opportunity
- Share schemes, including free shares
- Generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- Private health care extendable to family
- A flex cash pot of 4% salary to spend on lifestyle benefits
So if you have the background and this opportunity appeals then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...
More searches like this
- Advisory Fund Management £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh
- Compliance Fund Management £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh
- Risk Analysis Fund Management £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh
- Risk Management Fund Management £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh
- Regulation Fund Management £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh