Operational Risk Consultant
Legal & General Investment Management are currently looking for a skilled Operational Risk Consultant with experience running scenario workshops for capital modelling (under ICAAP) to join their Regulatory Risk and Compliance area.
For the right candidate, we can offer you up to GBP750 p/d inside of IR35 (plus 18.55% Umbrella uplift) to join L&G on an initial 12-week contract. Based out of our office in London (One Coleman Street), you will work on a hybrid basis, attending the office at least once a week for workshops and to meet with the team.
You will join our team of risk professionals as part of the global CRO function to manage and oversee the operational risk assessment workshops in support of the LGIM ICARA process (previously ICAAP). You will be responsible for the planning, preparation, facilitation and reporting of all aspects of the scenario driven process.
You will also work closely with Operational Risk and the wider business to ensure that LGIMs scenario-based loss estimates are compliant with the new ICARA regulations and that the requirements, individual roles and responsibilities and the overall process is understood and Embedded across LGIM.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience and attributes:
- Skilled Operational Risk Professional with experience running scenario workshops for capital modelling under ICAAP.
- Knowledge of regulatory capital requirements under the FCA and PRA regimes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the international asset management industry including investor types, distributional channels, the competitor landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to fully participate and successfully influence effectively at all levels in the business.
- Excellent presentation skills including the ability to articulate and convey requirements of scenario workshops and outputs to both Board Director and mixed team audiences in a clear and compelling
- Ability to remain independent and to demonstrate that independence whilst also providing commercial, practical, and value-add solutions for the business, influencing outcomes positively for all stakeholders and driving good commercial and customer solutions to risk issues.
- Must be delivery focused, possessing high levels of resilience and determination, can work under pressure. Project management accreditation is desirable.
If you are the skilled Operational Risk Consultant with experience running scenario workshops for capital modelling (under ICAAP) we are looking for, then do not delay in applying as we are looking for you to join ASAP!