We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our investment banking client has been present in the UK for more than 150 years, they're a long-term partner to British business. Today, the Group is formed of 10 divisions and employs 9,300 staff based in 21 core locations right across the country. Their role is simply stated: help clients achieve their goals by combining local know-how and global reach. In so doing, they seek to make a positive, sustainable contribution to both the UK economy and society.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a PMO (Regulatory) for a 12 Month contract based in London (Hybrid).
Purpose of the Role:
- Your main mission will be to support CIB Global Markets market Voice & eCom Record Keeping Control Board governance as well as the development and realization of the Control Board project portfolio within the Record Management Office (RMO) of CIB-ITO (IT & Operations).
As a PMO (Regulatory) you will be responsible for:
- Record keeping is critical. They collect business data for regulatory purposes. Everything recorded electronically is collected-email, skype, MS Teams, text messages, CISCO, mobile phones etc
- Preparation of Executive Level Management Documents (global Governance)
- Scheduling of multiple Governance structures in partnership with Senior Executive teams
- Owner of Action Log, Change Request Log
- Daily Stand-up with RMO lead and team France and US
- Workshops to monitor ongoing projects (eg Voice, eCom, Pre-Trade Structured)
- Preparation of continuous governance (EMEA, AMER, APAC)
- Cross-functional and cross-regional commitment
What we require from the candidate:
- PMO with experience in Global Markets or operations
- Must have had exposure to Regulatory Projects
- Ability to conduct negotiations
- Analytical capacity
- Ability to manage a project
- Ability to understand, explain and lead change
- Ability to define relevant performance indicators
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business