ESG Sustainable Finance - Banking
We are seeking ambitious individuals who have experience in the Financial Services industry focusing on the banking sector combined with Environmental Social Governance (ESG) or Sustainable Finance to join a high-growth Risk Advisory team in London, Reading, Birmingham or Manchester.
We are looking for self-starters from either a consultancy or industry background who have a strong understanding of insurance products and some exposure either through education or direct experience to sustainable finance. This is a great opportunity for those who want to move their career toward the sustainability side of financial services.
- Experience in professional services or industry role acting in an ‘engagement manager’ capacity.
- It is essential the Senior Manager level has the experience and an understanding of sales and leadership skills.
- Evidence of operating at a senior level with a strong industry understanding of financial services.
- Understanding of relevant ESG issues, frameworks, regulations, and sustainable finance taxonomy
- Experience working with or knowledge of non-financial impact measurement methodologies; climate-related risk management; ESG due diligence; integrated ESG risk management; responsible investment strategy; stewardship; product labeling; or ESG investment framework.
- Holders of a Certificate in ESG investing and certified ESG analysts are highly desirable as are those with post-graduate degrees in Environmental Science, Finance or Sustainability disciplines.
- Can manage, coach and lead a team and has the ability to show you can work efficiently across different projects, and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Must have excellent communication skills and use initiative to bring creative ideas to the business and clients.
This is a high-growth team in a high-demand sector and as such the role offers the potential to progress quickly to Senior Manager/Director roles and beyond in the future. The organisation believes the best impact is the value its people add, not the hours they sit at their desks and agile working is commonplace.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for ESG Sustainable Finance - Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- Assurance Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- Compliance Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- Compliance & Regulation Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester
- ESG & Sustainability Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Manchester