Now Hiring a Regulatory Change Analyst
Join a company that’s taking the RegTech industry by storm!
Ruleguard is a fast-growing RegTech company serving the financial services sector, that delights in creating cutting-edge software. It’s no surprise that we are an industry-leading governance, risk management and compliance solution that helps firms meet their regulatory obligations. At Ruleguard we understand the ever-changing regulatory landscape and the problems that must be solved for our clients to manage their day-to-day operations. Would you like to be part of our success story?
We are looking for a Regulatory Change Analyst to support the Head of Risk & Compliance, who is responsible for risk management within Ruleguard and our Thought Leadership Strategy.
This role is best suited to someone with prior experience, or a keen interest, in Horizon Scanning and would like to develop their regulatory knowledge further.
- Ensure the Regulatory Updates system remains up to date with changes to UK and other regulations
- Develop understanding of international regulatory developments
- Support Head of Risk & Compliance with the administrative aspects of webinars and blogs
- Support the Marketing team to ensure Thought Leadership materials reach our target audience
- Assist colleagues in learning and understanding matters of regulatory compliance
- Review and advise on our collateral in relation to matters of regulatory compliance
Your Knowledge & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in a regulatory compliance or related consultancy role
- Financial Services regulatory knowledge is critical
- Must have a good working knowledge of the FCA and PRA handbooks
- Knowledge of regulations in several additional jurisdictions would be an advantage
Your Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to keep up-to-date with regulatory developments
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Embraces technology
- Confident Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Proven comfort with advanced business software systems
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fun, friendly personality
- 25 days of annual leave increasing by 1 day each year up to 30 days
- Employer pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Medical Cash Plan
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Gym/fitness benefits
- Flexible working
- Home workspace equipment allowance
- Wellbeing and social events
We try to make the whole process as smooth as possible. You will have an initial telephone interview followed by two formal interview stages. You’ll be asked to complete a couple of short exercises as part of the interview process.