Auditor - Passive Fire Safety
2 days left
- Full Time
Deliver world class products with BRE
Join us at BRE to help drive the continued success and expansion of our BRE Global LPS Passive Installer schemes (under the brand name LPCB).
This role could be an exciting career move if you are an experienced engineer looking to make the most of your management and interpersonal skills.
Help BRE make the built environment safer and more sustainable
BRE is the world’s leading innovation, science and data hub for the built environment. For more than a century we have provided government and industry with cutting edge research and testing. Join us to help deliver products, advice, services, standards and qualifications used around the globe to make buildings better for people and the environment. Through science-led solutions to urgent challenges, we will build a thriving and sustainable world.
Your role at BRE
BRE Global is a leader in fire safety certification. Our Global LPS Passive Installer schemes have experienced strong growth, creating this opportunity to join our team. As an Auditor, you will provide the vital link between Testing and Certification - by providing audit activities for all the Passive Product Certification teams. Key responsibilities include:
- booking and carrying out audits of installers and maintainers of installer certification schemes
- reviewing and understanding scheme documents, and the requirements of each scheme.
- accurately recording findings during the audit visits and submitting reports
- reviewing and approving responses to any non-conformances raised during audit visits
- acting as the first point of contact for any technical/certification queries that customers may have.
We are looking for experience in the construction sector, preferably with knowledge of the installation of a broad range of passive fire protection systems and/or security doors and shutters. We are looking for:
- proven knowledge of discipline-specific methods, techniques, processes and practices related to the passive fire protection industry and/or security door industry.
- proven knowledge of LPS 1531, 1500, 1271, 1197 installer standards
- excellent attention to detail
- good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- logical, methodical planning and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure
- an excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
- the ability to operate independently or as part of a team.
The requirements above are provided for guidance purposes. We welcome applications from candidates with varying levels of experience who can demonstrate their suitability for the role.
We offer a competitive salary (reviewed annually) as well as a wide range of financial, wellbeing and career development benefits.
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme with 5% matching employer contribution, Life assurance (4x basic salary) and an enhanced maternity package
- Healthpartners – cash back on a wide range of health and wellbeing costs including prescriptions, physiotherapy, dental care and more
- Onsite restaurant, onsite nursery and free onsite parking including free EV charging points
- Learning and development opportunities, including free access to our BRE Academy and online courses, and professional membership reimbursement.
We review applications as they are received, so please apply at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
We’re building a diverse and talented team at BRE. We know that different perspectives, experiences and skills will help us be more innovative in delivering effective solutions for our customers.
More searches like this
- Compliance Scientific £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Auditor Scientific £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Other Scientific £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Scientific £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Scientific £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom