Deliver world class solutions with BRE
If you’re a sprinkler specialist, this role will be a big career opportunity. It offers the chance to be part of the continued success and expansion of the LPS 1048 scheme (certification of Sprinkler Contractors in the UK and Ireland) BRE Global, under the brand name LPCB.
We’re looking for people with good management and interpersonal skills to carry out essential client audits. The role is open to managers, designers, engineers and service personnel with an in-depth knowledge of the LPC Sprinkler Rules and other sprinkler standards. Training will be provided as required to prepare you for the role. Join us to discover your potential as an auditor.
Help BRE make the built environment safer and more sustainable
BRE is the world’s leading innovation, science and data hub for the built environment. For more than a century we have provided government and industry with cutting edge research and testing. Join us to help deliver products, advice, services, standards and qualifications used around the globe to make buildings better for people and the environment. Through science-led solutions to urgent challenges, we will build a thriving and sustainable world.
Your role at BRE
You will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of client audits in support of the growth of the LPS 1048 scheme. Key responsibilities include:
- Booking and carrying out LPS 1048 technical surveillance audits, plus verification of projects for clients by completing design reviews and site inspections for contracts submitted to the LPCB.
- Accurately recording findings during the audit visits and submitting reports
- Reviewing and approving responses to any non-conformances raised during audit, design, or site visits within agreed timescales.
There may be opportunities for UK and international travel to client sites.
It is important that you have a good level of experience in the commercial sprinkler industry with in-depth knowledge of the LPC Sprinkler Rules and other sprinkler standards. We are also looking for:
- Knowledge of the application and use of sprinkler equipment
- Knowledge of the residential & domestic sprinkler market
- Willingness to undertake training as required to ensure competence in LPCB qualifications
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Excellent time management and planning skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent manner and interpersonal skills
The requirements above are provided for guidance purposes. We welcome applications from candidates with varying levels of experience who can demonstrate their suitability for the role.
We offer a competitive salary (reviewed annually) as well as a wide range of financial, wellbeing and career development benefits.
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme with 5% matching employer contribution, Life assurance (4x basic salary) and an enhanced maternity package
- Healthpartners – cash back on a wide range of health and wellbeing costs including prescriptions, physiotherapy, dental care and more
- Onsite restaurant, onsite nursery and free onsite parking including free EV charging points
- Learning and development opportunities, including free access to our BRE Academy and online courses, and professional membership reimbursement.
We review applications as they are received, so please apply at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
We’re building a diverse and talented team at BRE. We know that different perspectives, experiences and skills will help us be more innovative in delivering effective solutions for our customers.