A Global bank is recruiting for a Regulatory Reporting Specialist for their London office. In this role, you will report to the Head of Reporting and collaborate with wider teams, offering you a high degree of autonomy and exposure.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Providing compliance and regulatory advice to the first line of defense.
- Offering guidance on UK and European regulations.
- Developing working relationships with business members and senior stakeholders across the first line of defence functions.
To be eligible for this position, you should:
- Possess a solid understanding of UK regulations, with knowledge of EU and US regulations being advantageous (MiFIR, EMIR, SFTR).
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience in regulatory reporting.
- Feel at ease engaging with the first line of defense.
Please apply for this position if it's a good match for you. If you do not receive a response within 72 hours, please assume you are unsuccessful on this occasion unless told otherwise.