We are currently working with an exciting fully licensed bank speaclising in global fintech's & SME lending solutions. They are looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in London.
In this newly created role of Assistant Company Secretary, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient support of Bank's Board and Committees. You will also support the Company Secretary in ensuring the Bank's compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and its adherence to corporate governance best practice.
You will provide critical support to the Board of Directors, Executive Management and various other stakeholders, while acting as the custodian of the Bank's corporate records and policy documentation.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Organising and maintaining the annual Board and Committee meetings calendar.
- Preparing and distributing meeting agendas, materials, minutes, and resolutions.
- Supporting the Company Secretary in ensuring compliance with corporate governance principles and relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining the Bank's statutory registers and company books.
- Preparing and filing statutory documents.
Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum 2 years' company secretarial experience.
- Qualified / Part Qualified Company Secretary.
- Extensive knowledge of corporate governance principles, company law, and regulatory requirements applicable to banks.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.